Jon Hall Agent in DeBary, FL
AHWD, e-Pro, MRP, REALTOR
Buyer Broker, Condominiums, Land, Manufactured Homes, Mobile Homes, Mortgage, New Homes, Relocation, REO, Residential, Residential Investment, Second Homes, Short Sale, Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Vacation Rentals
There simply is no replacement for experience! Jon grew up in Lake Mary and has lived in Seminole, Orange, or Volusia County for nearly his entire life. He went to Lake Mary Elementary, Greenwood Lakes Middle, and Lake Mary High School.
Jon has worked in the Central Florida Real Estate and/or Commercial/Residential New and Renovation Construction Markets since 2005. He has closed millions of dollars in residential sales, and has helped clients navigate all types of situations. He’s managed teams with 10+ employees, and run regions producing over $70M in sales annually.
Jon is uniquely qualified to help with any project – from purchasing Vacant Land and building your dream home to completely renovating your next investment (sure to be a flip and not a flop!). With Jon’s over a decade and a half of experience in commercial and residential sales, he has contacts across every channel to help with any project and every sale.
From city lights to country nights, downtown views to shoreline sunsets, Jon can help with it all! Don’t worry – Jon may be a Florida State alum but he provides Top Shelf support to Gator fans too!!
Fun facts about Jon:
- He was on the Wheel of Fortune in 2007! He was the big winner for his shower and made it to the final round. To find out the rest of this story – you need to call him!
- He married his “smokin’ hot” wife at the young age of 23. Make sure to ask him why “smokin’ hot” is in quotes. (Hint: it is related to WOF!)
- He is known as “Coach Jon” to all the kids he’s volunteer coached over the last 17 years!
- Jon was born in Columbus, Ohio, but moved to SC when he was 2. He moved 1 year later to Florida, and the rest is history!
- His first job was as a commercial pressure washer for a maintenance company. He spent nearly an entire summer pressure washing the roofs of retail shopping centers and malls in Titusville! He says it’s the best tan he’s ever had!